Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lovin Latex!

Lovin' Latex is inspired by items found from the Dare2Bare Hunt. 
I hope you enjoy and perhaps even incorporate these into your own wardrobes.
This is definitely an eye catching ensemble sure to turn heads and get you all kinds of attention.


The Hair has comes from Calico Creations; Larya in Naturals. 
The color change Hud allow you to choose from a variety of colors. 
The flexy design let's the hair flow naturally and has that 'wild side' look to it.
My skin and shape comes from Hush; the August group gift. It's one I use frequently. The red lips on this skin compliments my hair wonderfully. 
My Breasts are also ones I've featured before and will often in the future
VStrings X_x Evo in Cleavage.  
 
 

The eyes I chose for 'Lovin' Latex' is from a store new to me that I found on Marketplace. 
[Anara] Gloss Eyes in "Grape Bubblegum" 
They aren't prim or mesh eyes, but have a lot of life to them.
The Collar comes from an amazing designer Lokii Violet; Owner of Malfean Visions. 
You can fish this item up along with the rest of the "Spectre Outfit" Just bring your fishing pole.
It's a delicious mesh piece that hugs your neck perfectly like a second skin and the spikes give it that needed edgy look.


The outfit I'm wearing is from the Dare2Bare hunt, and without it, I would have never come across this hidden Gem. 
[Moyet] marries Mesh and Latex together in the best of ways and to make it even better?
Appliers for Tangos. Oh yes.  What more could you possibly ask for????
To top the outfit off, I decided to showcase another hidden Gem I never knew about.
KCreations has these adorable latex ankle boots. 
They are modifiable, so make a copy in case you need to adjust. 
 
Hair - Calico Creations @ Calico Kitty - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calico%20Kitty/83/102/45
Eyes - [Anara] @ Marketplace -  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/52530
Collar - Malfean Visions @ Gwen - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gwen/112/96/541




No comments:

Post a Comment