Saturday, April 27, 2013

900th Post...And We're Bring It Back..Retro Style

So I am sooo happy to say that this is Yer Mawm's 900th post.  We've come a long way in the last 2+ years (June 17th will be 3 years).  So I decided to go retro for this milestone of a post.

I've been bouncing around the grid looking for stores that are new to me.  You may all know about it, but while I was bouncing around I found a store called Dumb Blond.  The quality of their clothes are great.  A MM board, lucky board and dollarbies are supplied.  While I was clicking the MM board I was lucky enough to have my letter come up in this adorable retro dress.  This is actually 2 dresses in the same package.  As they have included a pink version as well.  It comes with dress, undershirts, belt, and boots (not shown).

Looking through Marketplace I found this really pretty skin available for FREE by (Red) Sand.

Since Retro was the look I remember this Marilyn Monroe type hair I picked up a while ago.  And low and behold, it was STILL free on Marketplace.  It was perfect for the look, and would look great with the pink version as well.



Dress: Retro (Lucky Board) @ Dumb Blond  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sedna/44/31/28
Skin: Fall 2012 1L by Red Sand @ Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PROMORED-SANDgift-femal-skin-and-shape-gift-fall-2012/3971887
Hair: Marilyn (Free) by A&A @ Marketplace https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/AA-Marilyn-Hair-Raspberry-rich-full-soft-curled-60s-hairstyle-PROMO-Color-and-Price/4300663

No comments:

Post a Comment