Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pranks you very much!

Ok so I know its been a while since I have written stupid RL keeping me busy. But for my return I have found a truly awesome freebie for you. The Harbinger Prankster Hud. What does it do you ask, simple really. You wear it click it and scan for targets. You can pick one name or all the names that come up on the hud, then you get to pick what sort of prank you want to pull. Anvil (drops an anvil on your target), Fart (big green cloud), Pee pants (yep big yellow puddle), smiley face (my favorite gives the person a smile all day or until you remove it) and stupid sign (big sign over their head). Its FREE so get one and start having fun with your friends before the limited time runs out.
Marketplace: Harbinger Prankster Hud

No comments:

Post a Comment