Sunday, January 1, 2012

Have An Apocalyptic New Years!

Apocalyptic New Years Hunt started today, I'm featuring 2 stores from the hunt.  The first on is Indigo Oddities, the outfit is called Catastrophe & the boots are called  Natural Selection.  Catastrophe can be worn w/ or w/o the jacket, both are very hot.

Skin used here is from PixyStyx more featured down below.

Skin used is my normal skin I use, Megan from YS&YS.


These boots are a bonus gifty they threw in.  Also they have a unisex outfit.


The outfit is called 1/2 Evil.


Apocalypse Got Me


Outfit & Boots: Catastrophe & Natural Selection Boots (Apocalyptic New Years Hunt Stop #24) Hint:  I saw the end, and I hid behind the curtain...  @ Indigo Oddities http://slurl.com/secondlife/Anala/231/22/246

Clothes & Skin: Apocalypse Got Me (Apocalyptic New Years Hunt Stop #3) Hint: If its the end of the world, you better be CONTACTING me to tell me to run!! @ PixyStyx  http://slurl.com/secondlife/Oceania/191/187/1004

No comments:

Post a Comment