Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Waves Will Crash All Around

.=Blue Wave Style=. offers up a silly amount of lucky boards and chairs.  Crazy some may say!  Or just perfect in my opinion.  I know some people don't care for the chair camping, but I enjoy it.  I meet some great people that way.  Besides, when you have a large number of luckies, like at Blue Wave, you don't have to wait too long for a prize.  In fact I got two within about 10 minutes!


Both outfits I scored came with matching footwear.  Here is Hot Winter, a sweet knit dress with Ugg like boots.


The hair shown here is a group gift from =YunA'sHAIR= and comes in three colors!


I overheard someone arguing the other day that AVs don't blink.  Mine always does just as I am taking her picture.  Drat!


Here is Black Out, my other sexy fun lucky prize!  Blue Waters is also a part of the Dare 2 Bare hunt run by our own Julya.  If you love quality stuff that shows a bit of skin, don't miss this hunt!

=YunA'sHAIR= GG Hair - Group Gift (free to join) -http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BANKSY/106/178/1002

Thanks exquisitemasterpiece69 for the hair tip! <3

Happy Hunting!
<3 Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment