Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dancing Dolls


Jolbey and Jasper stole my heart again.  This time with their newest MM offering, Show Stopper.  It is gorgeous and comes with so many little extras like skirt options and garter.


If I turn to a life of saloon girling, it is all J&J's fault.


 Shown with free shoes from Crave, lucky chair skin from Virtual Diva, and that group gift hair from D!VA, its all free!




"D!VA" Naomi hair in Black Amber - Group Gift (free to join, fatpack 20,000 member gift in store) - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CalanDiva/131/154/24

I took these pictures at Deadwood, a gorgeous wild west type RP sim.  If you like rp, drop in.  Just pick up a set of rules at the gate.

Our next post will be #100!  Woo!  We have some great surprises planned.  Thank you guys for reading our blog.  I can't tell you how happy I am to blog here:)

<3 Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment