Sunday, October 2, 2011

You Make Me Feel Like Dancing

One of the very first places I stumbled across when I joined SL was Kenzi's Design Shop.  I was looking for a dressing room (which she has, private and spacious dressing rooms) and fell in love with it.  Now I stop by almost daily to browse, hit the MM, or get changed.  The best part about Kenzi's?  The free monthly gown for group members.


October's gown is a stunner.  Highly detailed with a great, easy to resize skirt.  Also be sure to check out the past month's gowns for real cheap.  Infact the whole store is wonderfully budget friendly.


If I could, I would only wear D!va hair in Ruby.  This gem is a lucky board gift, that is the only was to get this sweet color.

The necklace and matching earrings are gifts from Kouse's Sanctum.  The earrings are on the subscribo, and the necklace is a group gift.  The group is 50L to join, but the subscribo is free.

I think I may have found my new walking around skin!  Creamy and smooth with a tinge of pink, this skin is actually even prettier in person. It is available from the lucky chairs at Cupcakes.  There is also a MM board and a lucky dip giving out fantastic skins.


Since I am already all dressed up, I'm off to find someone to dance with!  Happy hunting! <3 Moira


No comments:

Post a Comment