Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Morning at the Bazaar

[ AMERICAN BAZAAR ] is participating in several hunts right now, and if you spend a little time snooping around the store you will score several awesome outfits.


This outfit is the gift from the Deviate Hunt.


It is gorgeous and sexy.  If I had left it on any longer I would have fell in love with myself and run away with me.


Sometimes the simple things, done well, can be the most striking.  This simple white mini dress is done beautifully, and would be the foundation to any amazing look.  It is a gift from the Boo-for-2 hunt!  (not shown, the hot matching men's gift!  Speaking of which, if there are any guys out there who would like to be my arm candy for future posts, send me an IM :) )

 Not a hunt gift, this beauty is a $1 gift available on the counter in store.
I love shops that give back to the community with freebies and hunt gifts like American Bazaar.  You can always find a hidden gift here, and that is the type of store I choose to shop at with my lindens:)

I didn't forget about the hair either!  If you are one of the few that have not subscribed to the D!VA group, this hair is the new group gift.  It comes in a ton of colors and is available in store.  Congratulations D!VA on 20,000 members! 



Happy hunting! <3 Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment