Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meshgasm

In case I haven't said it before, I love meshes!  Mesh mesh mesh mesh.  Especially when meshes mean sexy, free clothes!

 I know some people see me as a blobby thing with legs, but I don't care.  Not when I can look like this on my screen.
Shown here is a Lucky chair skin from TOXIC BISH.  I somehow changed skins halfway through taking pictures.  I'm not even sure how.  The next skin is the Cupcakes pumpkin hunt freebie that I have already blogged to death.  Only because I slove it so.


I love not having to spend ages screwing with prims and fine tuning a skirt shape to get a sleek, seamless look.

Roll call!




Bootgasm Diva Hearts Heels - Previous MM, but now occasionally on lucky chairs - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paradise%20Sunshine/139/130/23

Happy hunting! <3 Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment