Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Boooo

My internet decided to take an unscheduled vacation, so I wont be able to post for a few days.  The spotty wifi I can pick up just wont let me load Second Life.  A 'technician' will be here eventually, but you know how that goes.

So, that's the bad news.  The good news is I am bored, so I thought up a mini contest for the SHST crowd!  Currently our group is at 923 members, and I'd love to see it hit 1000.  If we can reach that goal, I am going to give away a few gifts.  The first will be one of my two personal shapes, the ones you always see here on the blog.  They are entirely made from scratch and I have never shared them before.  The second gift will be a household item I make as soon as I get back in world.  I have no idea what yet, but it will be distributed only to SHST, then retired!

Here are the details!  If we can hit 1000 members by Saturday at noon SLT, I will send out the shape that day, and the special gift within a few days to the group.  So invite your friends, neighbors, siblings, etc!  You only have a few days to reach the goal!

(no spamming please.  I love my shape, but it is not good enough to be a bother:) )

<3 Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment