Thursday, October 20, 2011

Be Unique!

Yesterday I stumbled across a little (okay, more like medium to large) size shop called Unique Clothing.  When I wandered in the first thing that caught me eye was the counter full of group freebies.  I snagged up every single one, then ran home to roll in my spoils!


Shown here is Rachel in Orange.  It also has a skirt prim option to change this dress into a sleek mini.
Suzie in white, paired with MM boots from DillyDolls.


Suited outfit.  You do need a group tag to grab these, but it is free to join!

You know me, I like to leave some surprises, so yes there are more gifts in store then I have shown.  Plus some adorable glitter pumpkins!  As a bonus, most items in the store seem to be around 100L.



LAST WARNING FOR THE HAIR FROM CaTwA!  It is only available as a free fat pack until tomorrow!  Just follow the paw prints, slap a subscribe terminal, and it is all yours!  Also be sure to pick up the free hair bases in store.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CaTwA/131/10/22

Happy hunting!
<3 Moira

No comments:

Post a Comment