Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moira the New Girl!

I am very excited to start blogging fashion and freebies for Sit Here Slap This and Yer Mawm!  I have been a member of the SHST group since almost the beginning and it is one of my favorites.

Thank you for giving me the chance to become part of the blog team!

First I would like to show you a stunning pair of wings from one of the MM boards at ♛GM & LB DESIGNS♛ MAINSTORE.
These babies are stunners.  Not your typical wings, they glow on their own and are formed by particles, making them shimmer and change color in a truly ethereal way.

Packaged with the wings, the creator also included a great shape and eyes.  Check it out!

♛GM & LB DESIGNS♛ MAINSTORE - Ariel Shape (including wings) - Free MM board

The rest of my outfit is not free, or freebies that are no longer available.  I will try to create more cost friendly outfits in the future, but I just couldn't resist how this dress looked with the wings.

Hair - Quinn in Anxious Blond - fri.day
Skin - Audrey tone 4 - []::Tuli::[] (previous free gift for VIP group, now available in store for purchase)
Dress - Rowena Light - *Evie's Closet* (In the sale area, onlt 50L!)

No comments:

Post a Comment