Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aloha!

There have been a number of people who suggested that I just blog it! I have never blogged before and fully expect that I will completely suck at it. However, to quell the angry masses, I will take a stab at it with my quill...er...keyboard.


My Second Life seems to be spent dashing about from Midnight Mania Boards to Lucky Chairs to hunt locations to Industrial/EBM clubs. Yeah, I know.


Along the way, I run across some pretty awesome stuff for free. Yeah, FREE! I'll be sharing that information with you here.


Inworld, I am the founder and co-owner of Sit Here Slap This. If you are interested in becoming a member of that group of awesomeness, please drop me a notecard. Enrollment is by invitation only so that we can keep the riff raff to a minimum.


Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment